We’ve got some amazing events coming up throughout 2018! Remember to check back here often for more information on what’s coming up.
Unless the event is clearly specified as members-only, all are welcome to our events! Please feel free to bring friends and colleagues, especially to our social events. Our events are nearly always free but kindly make sure to register in advance so we will know how many to expect.
Do you have a great idea for a speaker, a topic you want to learn about, or a cool new hangout? Let us know! We’d love to hear from you at YNPNOrlando@gmail.com.
Know Your Neighbor
Here’s a sample of some of our past events…
- Sustainability in Fundraising Panel Featuring the Development Directors of Community Based Care of Central Florida, Boys Town, and Jewish and Family Services of Orlando
- Career Mapping, featuring Andrae Bailey, 2016 Central Floridian of the Year & CEO of the Central Florida Commission on Homelessness
- Lunch with a Leader, featuring Jenna Tosh, CEO of Planned Parenthood Greater Orlando
- Professional Development workshops: Crafting the Perfect Elevator Speech, Marketing/Communications 101, Fighting Compassion Fatigue, Work The Room: Networking Tips, Personal Finance on a Nonprofit Salary and many others!
- Enzian Theatre Popcorn Flicks In the Park
- Speed Networking with Rollins Philanthropy & Nonprofit Leadership Center
- First Thursdays at Orlando Museum of Art
- Retro Game Night at the Orange County Regional History Center
- Volunteer Projects – Ice Cream Social at Harbor House, Share-A-Meal at Ronald McDonald House
- Happy Hour Socials at Marlowe’s Tavern, Graffiti Junktion, Carmel Cafe & Wine Bar, Frank & Stein’s, Dexters, and many more!