Are you passionate about Young Nonprofit Professionals Network (YNPN) Orlando? Do you love to develop relationships with other like-minded professionals and advance your career by attending professional development events? Are you looking to become more involved with YNPN?
Become an Ambassador today!
Ambassadors will develop written, spoken, and public communications skills; be involved in strategic planning and decision-making; build community networks; work on nonprofit management; and much more!
This is a great way to become more involved with YNPN and after successfully completing a term, Ambassadors become eligible to apply for a committee member position.
Ambassadors serve a 1 year commitment where they…
- Act as brand ambassadors for the organization to the Central Florida community. They accomplish this by:
- Helping to recruitment new members by inviting their friends, colleagues, and contacts to join YNPN
- Promoting YNPN events to their friends, colleagues, and contacts via your social media channels
- Representing YNPN at local community events
- Take shifts staffing the information table at events, making sure everyone feels welcome and included
- Have a professional and approachable demeanor
- Have experience in the nonprofit sector as a volunteer or currently working at a NPO
- Be able to attend Executive Committee Meetings when possible and 70% of events
- Be able to attend the annual Executive Committee retreat (at least 2 weeks notice will be provided and it will be after 5 p.m.)
- Have the ability to return all YNPN related emails within a 72 hour time period
If interested, please submit your resume and an up to 200 word response as to why you would like to serve as an Ambassador to firstname.lastname@example.org